Other Immigration Services We Provide

At Cruise Law Group, we provide a wide variety of immigration services many of which are not listed on independent pages on our website. However, we provide a snippet of these additional services. in the subsections below. To inquire about services displayed on our website or about services not listed. Please Contact Cruise Law Group to schedule a free consultation and to determine your legal options. You can expedite this process by completing our Immigration Intake Form or Call CLG at 888-332-3136 

L1 Visa: (Intra-Company Transfers)

Do you have an international business and want to open a U.S Location? Considering an Intra-Company L1 Dual-Intent Visa? Here is a snippet of information about it. To qualify for the L1, the application would likely be clasified into one of two categories. These categories are:

Eligibility L1A for Managers and Executives: Individuals who have been employed outside the U.S. in a managerial or executive capacity for at least one of the three years preceding the application. They must be transferring to the U.S. to serve in a managerial or executive role.  

L1B for Specialized Knowledge Employees: Employees who possess specialized knowledge related to the organization's products, services, research, equipment, techniques, management, or other interests and its application in international markets, or an advanced level of knowledge of processes and procedures of the company. Have questions? We have answers, Call CLG at 888-332-3136.

Employment, Exchange and Investment Visas

Cruise Law Group is able to assist individual and coporations in applying for and sponsoring persons in various investment, exchange or employment visa categories. These include but are not limited to:

H1B: Requires a bachelor’s degree or higher or its equivalent and a job offer from a U.S. employer in a specialty occupation. 

H2A and H2B: For temporary agricultural and non-agricultural work, respectively. Employers must prove there are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified, and available. 

EB1: For extraordinary ability individuals, outstanding professors and researchers, and multinational managers or executives. Requires evidence such as awards, publications, or significant contributions to the field. 

EB2: Targets professionals with advanced degrees or exceptional ability, including requests for a National Interest Waiver. 

EB5: Investors must invest $1.8 million ($900,000 in targeted employment areas) in a new commercial enterprise that creates at least 10 full-time positions for qualifying U.S. workers.

J1: The J1 visa is for individuals approved to participate in exchange visitor programs, focusing on cultural and educational exchange. Participants include students, researchers, trainees, teachers, and au pairs. Program sponsors ensure compliance with the program requirements, and participants may be subject to the two-year home-country physical presence requirement.

NOTE: To inquire about services, please Contact us to schedule a free consultation. You can expedite this process by completing our Immigration Intake Form or Call CLG at 888-332-3136 

Fiancé(e) Visas: K1

The K1 Visa, commonly known as the Fiancé(e) Visa, is a unique nonimmigrant visa that allows foreign nationals engaged to U.S. citizens to enter the United States for the purpose of marriage. The visa is specifically designed to unite couples for marriage within the U.S., thereby facilitating the foreign fiancé(e)'s subsequent adjustment of status to a lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder). Notably, the K1 Visa which is so popular that many shows have been dedicated to it, allows U.S. citizens to bring their foreign fiancé(e)s to the U.S. with the intention to marry within 90 days of arrival. A successful K1 application will at a minimum need to meet the following requirements. 

Engagement to a U.S. Citizen: The petitioner must be a U.S. citizen engaged to marry a foreign national. The couple must intend to marry within 90 days of the foreign fiancé(e)'s arrival in the U.S. 

Meeting Requirement: The couple must have met in person at least once within the two years prior to filing the visa petition, unless meeting in person would violate strict and long-established customs, or would result in extreme hardship to the U.S. citizen. 

Eligible to Marry: Both the U.S. citizen and the foreign fiancé(e) must be legally free to marry at the time the petition is filed and must remain so thereafter. 

Financial Support: The U.S. citizen petitioner must demonstrate the ability to financially support the foreign fiancé(e) in the U.S. Interested and want to learn more? Call CLG at 888-332-3136 

Other Humanitarian Visas (T & U Visas)

There are diffrent types of Humanitarian Visas. A consultation os likely the most suitable medium to get information since all the different types are not discovered here. Two of the most popular types are:

U-Visa: This visa type is for victims of crimes in the U.S. who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and are willing to assist or have assisted law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity. Applicants must demonstrate that they have been the victim of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and help law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution. Eligibility requires certification from law enforcement (Form I-918, Supplement B) and evidence of crime-related injury and cooperation.

T-Visa: For victims of human trafficking and modern-day slavery, providing a way for them to stay in the U.S. to assist in an investigation or prosecution of human trafficking. For this Visa type, applicants are usually victims of severe forms of trafficking (sex trafficking and labor trafficking). Applicants must be in the U.S. due to trafficking, comply with reasonable requests for assistance in trafficking investigations (unless under 18 or unable to cooperate due to trauma), and demonstrate extreme hardship involving unusual and severe harm if removed from the U.S.